04 May 2010

A Post to Push Down Time

Also, to push down my previous post, with its XL videos, so I can access my side tabs; plus, working off the Red Foxx reference earlier--and in a general interest in Red's distinctive brand of offensive humor--a clip from his stand-up. Given what I am discussing in my digital storytelling project, and my interest du jour (ideology), the start of this clip shows someone embracing the illusion structuring the reality (nodding to Zizek) and managing the best, most authentically upfront sales pitch I have heard in recent memory. This is the ideology of capitalism not attempting to hide or distance itself, but presenting its realities as scatology:





(HERE COMES THE HUGE PUSH TO KNOCK VIDEOS DOWN LOWER; THIS IS ALSO A TEST FOR THE FINAL PROJECT)


























AND NOW...






















RED FOXX...

















HERE:






No comments: